Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
will be reordered for you
- Order number: NIT-STK-RB26I27865
Nitto Stroker Kit Nissan RB26 2.7L 75.7mm Stroke X 86.5mm Bore.
NITTO's RB26 Stroker kits consist of an increased stroke crankshaft made from solid 4340 billet steel, 4340 one piece forged billet steel I-beam connecting rods and unique JE/Nitto forged piston set along with upgraded thick wall gudgeon pins and premium ring sets. Engine capacity is increased from 2.6Ltr to 2.7Ltr which provides more power and torque whilst still retaining a strong ability to rev and produce horsepower at high RPM. All components have been meticulously machined to exacting tolerances and the highest standards. All Nitto stroker kits are far superior to the cheaper manufactured kits currently available that consist of cast forged crankshafts, H-beam connecting rods and high silicone content pistons.
NITTO's RB26 Stroker kits are designed for use in all motorsport classifications including drag racing, drifting and circuit racing. Rotational capability is lifted to 12,000 + RPM and power handling is rated to 1600 HP. The changed harmonics due to the crankshaft material and design results in a much “freer revving” more balanced engine.
Continuous testing and development on and off the track has allowed us to design a kit with extreme strength whilst retaining a sensible reciprocating mass weight.
- 4340 Billet Round Bar Stock
- Grade Tested (X-ray - Sonic)
- Quenched and Heat Treated
- Fully Counter Weighted
- Knife Edged (where applicable)
- 100% CNC Profiling
- 100% CNC Drilling - Tapping
- 4340 Grade Billet Steel
- I-Beam Construction
- Quality Oversize 7/16” ARP 2000 Series Bolts
- Optional ARP Custom Age 625 Plus Series Bolts
- Oil Squirter Galleries from Big End
- Oversize 22mm Little End
- JE / NITTO Produced Quality
- Forged T6 2816 Alloy
- Low Silicone Content
- Contact Reduction Grooves
- Accumulator Groove
- Thick Wall 93 Series Nickel / Carbon Steel Alloy Pins
- JE Pro Seal Premium Ring Sets